AAP Architecture specialise in residential development with the inclusion of some projects in the commercial sector through regeneration projects throughout the South of England.
Our clients include many national blue-chip and regional house builders, local developers and private individuals. Many projects are often partnered with a housing association, local authority or the Homes and Communities Agency through these clients.
Our capability to meet our client and customer needs are fully aligned with our resources, systems, structure and culture.
At AAP Architecture we are proud to partner with our clients and implement bespoke solutions. We constantly target the creation of mutually beneficial long term relationships.
The Services We Provide
We can confidently offer a comprehensive service tailored to meet individual requirements providing a high quality consistent first class service from feasibility to final construction drawings.
- Site appraisals to establish design principles, constraints, opportunities and optimize development potential.
- Planning applications
- Working drawings, technical details and specifications suitable for construction
- Code for Sustainable Homes and Sap Calculations
- External Works
The Benefits of Working with AAP
Benefits to the client
- One stop company to provide all aspects from inception to completion in the planning design and working drawings stages.
- Previous excellent track history with major developers, therefore understanding their requirements.
- Key personnel have a wealth of and range of experience.
- Greater cost control as we can provide outline costs prior to each project and/or a standard fee structure.
- Based in Woking therefore being central to the South of England, with direct transport links.
- Knowledge that we have dealt with new development sites throughout the south of England from Essex to Somerset
Our Geographical Area
We Cover the Following counties from our base in Woking Surrey